Monday, February 4, 2008

Trip to D


I told Ryan that he can blog on this site whenever he wants but I love doing it so much, he really never gets a chance.

Espen and I went to Dallas a few days ago--just the 2 of us. He's a great traveler and it was a breeze taking him here and there. We stayed with my parents but he also got to see his Poppy and Gigi and cousins one night. When we go to Dallas there is always so much to do and we run out of time doing it all. I went to Dallas for my good friend Aina's baby shower so we arrived a couple days early to see Lydia perform in a benefit concert held at her church....she was incredible! I got to get my hair done by Nash my stylist, i went shopping with bro connor, visited my Grandparents (Nana and Baba) it was so great having brunch with them and for them to see Espen, and I also helped my parents out with their class that they teach at a bible college in Dallas.
I took a couple pics of my G'parents with Espen and I love these so much.

the End. (more later of course)

4 comments:

caragirl said...

Lindey! I love the blog!!! Espen is getting so big!!! I hope to see you guys sometime soon, i can't wait to meet him! Praying for you all and your busyness :) love you!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

I think you should take a picture of your new hair style. Your grandmother is so pretty:)

The Douglass Family said...

it was so good to see you at aina's shower! ella loves looking at pics of baby espen!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Okay so the hair looks pretty awesome! Love the blonde streak. coolest "mom cut" ever!!!!!!!!!!!