Monday, March 3, 2008

Espen, Nona, and a Table

Espen is 4 months now and growing bigger. I have not taken many pics lately, I will try to work on that. He is so cute and we love looking at him. He's squealing with delight, blowing bubbles, still trying to roll over from his back. We have people over often and he loves watching everyone and has to see whats going on. The only problem we've had the last few days is that he has "shown up missing" from his bed when our parents come to town. Just this weekend my fam rolled in just to stay for the weekend. It went way too fast but I went upstairs on sunday after I thought Espen had been sleeping for an hour (because I didn't hear him on the monitor) and he had been in my parents room right next door. My mom had stolen him from his bed. She said that it had become a game....to sneak in and get him without us hearing them on the monitor. Needless to say, Espen slept all day today catching up on all of the "stolen sleep" he didn't get.

Latest News:
We finally found a dining table and we love that all of our fam and friends can sit all at one table when we get together for meals. Thanks Dad and Connor for putting it together I hope you've recovered from simply carrying it in. It's beautiful.

-Lindey

No comments: