Friday, October 17, 2008

Sweata Weatha

What an amazing cold day! Finally a day for a sweater!
Ok the high was 70 which is like almost freezing in Houston. The break is so nice.
Ryan and E and I went out today. It's so great to get out of the house, none of us are home-body's. We went to our fave spots today off Westheimer in Houston. We shopped, walked, window shopped, and ate outside at Cafe Adobe...love!
We got to stop by a little pumpkin patch to pick out a few pumpkins for our home, but mainly to experience pumpkin time and celebrating Espen's birthday which is upon us in 2 weeks. Oh my heart beats so fast thinking about it all, makes me smile.
I love this time of year, the smells and tastes, and autumn colors are my favorite! I've been adding leaves in our home here and there, and I can't get enough of pumpkin spice candles and spice cake with cream cheese icing (something i made the other day).
Anthropologie has all sweaters in now and coats and jackets and corduroy in all deep colors.
You know that sign you can hang on your door that says "Happy Fall ya'll"? I don't have one but thats the line that comes to mind. I raise my pumpkin spice latte to you and bid you a cool and pleasing autumn.




3 comments:

HollyMac said...

I love that little guy sooooooo much. I didn't know being an aunt was so cool. I can't wait to baby sit for you guys!!!!

Caleb Carruth said...

Is it December yet?

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromlace cap sleeve wedding dress christian louboutin fur boots. Empire Wedding Dresses