Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a plan!

I watched Espen make 6 total steps today....that's walking isn't it?
I tried to have him do it again but I guess he forgot that he was actually walking.

So we're having thanksgiving at our house this year a whole 8 days before we move to Dallas, 5 days to move after our company leave. We are excited this year because we have the room and they're all coming in from Michigan, St Louis, and Dallas. I cannot wait! I'm planning even now what we're going to eat, how its going to look and what it might smell like....yummy. Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday! As you know from a couple blogs ago I loves leaves and the smells of this time. Why not celebrate in my house!
I can only imagine there will be laughing, story telling, coffee drinking, eating, movie watching, movie going...the fire lit, maybe an outing planned, and late late nights talking making ourselves go to bed at 4 in the morning.
I'm glad that all the sisters will be in one house together. If I had it my way everyone would stay at our house and fill every square inch of the place with air mattresses and people stepping over each other like a huge slumber party. But I understand that for it to be enjoyable for everyone we can't possibly sleep on top of each other.
One sad note....most of my kitchen is already packed and labeled so thanksgiving dinner will be served on chinet and plastic cups (unless we can get to ikea before then)

Thanksgiving is 2 weeks from today....happy planning!

3 comments:

HollyMac said...

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too!!! I love it more than christmas. I can't wait to be there with the whole family. YAY!!! Did I say how excited I am?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

"But I understand that for it to be enjoyable for everyone we can't possibly sleep on top of each other." hahahaha you are too funny.

i know what you mean though.

~liz~