Friday, November 21, 2008

Thinking about today.



Monday November 10th we celebrated our 2nd anniversary. It's crazy because 2 years seems so short and so long--in a good way, like we've known each other forever! I don't even know what to say. I love Ryan more and more every day. I know that love grows but how much bigger than this?! I believe love takes on body-form as it grows. Love can be a blanket to cover, but when it grows and is acted out and tried and used, it extends arms and grows legs and wraps around someone, love is life that is given. We met in 2001, started a courtship in 2004, and got engaged and married in 2006. Now 2 years later we've had a baby and will move twice and have lived a year at a time so far. We are good with that. Yes we have dreams, visions, desires, but we are given today. I love Ryan today and he loves me today. All of the today's we get, I will love him.

I found some engagement pictures...had to share...






4 comments:

DuckworthFam said...

I'm with the best and i love it.

r

Unknown said...

these are so cool!
rob and i got engaged and married in the '90's...and our pictures and our hair..are terrible!:)

have you guys moved yet?

Aina Carruth said...

I love the pics. Can u post one of Ryan in all Banana Republic? Happy Anniversary!

Caleb Carruth said...

l..o...v...e..... it.