Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On the first day of advent....

these pics are from my phone, hope they're clear enough.

If you can't find an advent calendar (like me-I've been looking for a month now) make one! I'm not really a theme person but I have this little theme going for Christmas decor....well when we get to our apartment in Dallas...it's turquoise and cranberry red. All of these things I found at Hobby Lobby. I've been taking notes reading my friends Aina and Liz's blogs how to describe projects.... :)

All you need....
-Felt (any color you like)
-A make-it-yourself frame
-Cork Board
-Metallic Stickers
-Thumb Tacks
-Paint
(cost about $16)

Make something for the Holidays!








2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE that!! hmm.... I just might attempt this!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Nice!!