Sunday, July 19, 2009

A little life Surrendered

I'm watching right now as Espen is watching and swaying and raising his hands, worshipping to Desperation Band's DVD. I'm not quite sure what his little mind and heart can grasp but I am sure that his little spirit, the one God created in him, knows. Earlier he was jumping and dancing and singing into an orange bat. He loves loves music and guitars and drumsticks and pedal boards, I just wonder what God might be saying to his heart, or drawing him to.
My heart melted as I noticed and I felt inspired yet convicted that in the middle of his play he sings and worships, claps at the end of songs and raises his hands, that this is what the kingdom of God looks like....Children at play, worshipping and listening and open to the spirit of the Lord.

No comments: