Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ah finally!

So my latest project was a domestic one, like totally. I made curtains. An easy undertaking I thought, until I started the project. I feel very accomplished since finishing my project, but I also feel free to buy curtains from now on. There is no problem with that.
I made 4 panels and lined them and after the first one, I said "never again." I will say though, how it completely changes the look and feel of my living room and for that, I'm so glad I did something. Putting 32 Grommets in were kind of frustrating, I don't really like details. My friend LT put a few in for me when the fabric was too bulky and I was annoyed. Well now I'm sure you're confused. Did you like doing this or not? You might ask...yes and no, but mainly yes now that they're hanging. On to the next project?


2 comments:

Aina Carruth said...

Looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person!

HollyMac said...

OMG....That looks beautiful. I can't handle the fact the Es is sitting up. Tell him to stop growing.