Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day...My Day

My favorite day in a very long time has to be Mother's Day! I felt so loved and I felt so deserving of a day just for me, honoring what I am and what I do. Any time I heard Happy Mother's day on the radio and every billboard i saw that said it, and at church where they honored the mothers it was all for me!
Ryan was so great to me...He knows that I am a 'time' person so he took me to our fave place Houston's on Saturday night. We just lingered, having a long talk, not rushing, total quality time. Then I received from him a spa package which he said Espen helped him pick it up. On Sunday I woke up feeling so special! My mom and anna changed their plans to come to Houston from San Antonio (where my mom had been speaking all weekend) to spend the night before going back to Dallas. Just a nice weekend.
So I hope you mom's celebrated yourselves and were celebrated by those that love you most. And guess what! It happens every year. There is so much to celebrate!


Mother's Day eve with my love.

2 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Aw super fun!

HollyMac said...

Lindey you are sooooooo foxy in this pic. Ryan doesn't look that bad either.