Monday, May 5, 2008

From Espen



There is so much to be happy about!
I'm eating different kinds of foods now. Mommy has given me orange stuff called sweet potatoes, I have had bananas, and cereal; They started adding apple juice. I love it and it helps me poop!

I've been rolling across the floor and stretching and piveting and doing whatever I can to get to the other side of the room. My mommy says I need to crawl, so until then, I'm figuring out how to travel on my own. My gigi and poppy just came to visit me and soon my nona and papa mac are going to visit.

I have a loud voice and I love to use it often. I can sit up by myself now, but sometimes I get distracted and fall over. My hair is still growing in, and I love my bath times and love to get mommy and daddy wet. I reach for everything but only a few things mommy or daddy lets me put in my mouth.

I love my carseat and going for rides in the car.
I smile really big when mom sings the abc's and spells them with her hands.
And of course I laugh a lot and get excited I can hardly contain it!
This is such a fun world! I can't wait to move and crawl and run, instead of being stuck in someone's arms or on my belly. Soon...you just watch.

3 comments:

HollyMac said...

You are so mean...... There needs to be at least 10 new pix of E-man. Please......

Anonymous said...

AW, he is so adorable and growing up way to fast. So not fair!!

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.slimline wedding dresses christian louboutin platforms. New