Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Routine

I started back to Cosmetology school on Wednesday....I am about half-way finished but stopped going when we found out we were moving to Houston which was September 07 (that sounds so long ago) I was a month away from having Espen and getting ready for a move. But after a year in Houston, we moved back to the Dallas area, so now I am back to finish and as fast as i can.
Its been weird having a schedule and making myself go to bed. Hopefully it will become natural soon....the getting up part. When does that click in?

E gets bigger and bigger everyday. He's so good for daddy when I am gone. I think we're close to hearing him say mom or mommy. His new word is baby! He saw a gerber baby picture yesterday before I did and said baby; also when he see's the baby on the YoBaby Yogurt bottle, he says it so well and clear. His first time to say baby was Christmas eve the night we read the Christmas story out of his bible book from Nana and Baba, he pointed to the baby Jesus on the page.
Tonight he counted to three. Not exactly saying the words but the inflection he has down....quiet, louder, and squeal!
Oh and I think he loves the feeling of juice running out of his mouth, off his lips, and on to his shirt and eventually his jeans. Must be a roar, because he's had two different outfits on today and a bath finally before bed.

I love my little sticky boy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Cosmetology school! good for you! haha.. Espen is SO cute! The boys really do need to get together (meaning us!) :)