Monday, January 5, 2009

Catch up

AHHHH!!!! Finally! Our cable guy came today and we now have internet. It has been the longest month without it. I'm just happy we're back to up and running.
We had an awesome Holiday....it felt like a month of Saturdays! I have never looked forward to a Monday ever until last night! I'm happy to start a routine of sorts and I actually start back to Cosmetology school on Wednesday (which was faster than I thought) but no complaints. I'm totally excited and ready to get in and get finished.
Over the Holidays we had a family photo shoot with Ryan's brother and fam. We presented several of the pics to "Gigi and Poppy" for Christmas (loved them). So I'll be posting some as we go along, there are so many. The new pic at the top of our blog is one of them. Rhonda Robbins was our photographer....amazing. Check out her stuff at http://www.rhondarobbins.typepad.com.

Have a wonderful new year friends! May we all resolve to write more blogs this year and naturally read more!!









Let me just say it was near 30 degrees with a wind chill lower than that! We rescheduled for another session because of the wind, so those are the ones that are coming later.

3 comments:

TulipGirl said...

Great pics!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

1.you are secretly a model?
2. espen is ridiculously cute and his clothes are awesome. Great pics! We (Z and I) are coming to Dallas the 14th!

Amanda said...

those pictures are SO fantastic! I loved getting some in y'alls Christmas card! You are on our fridge you beautiful people you!!